I’m a specialist in the use of the low FODMAP diet in managing IBS and other conditions often accompanied by troublesome symptoms such as:
- Reflux & heartburn
- Bloating & distension
- Abdominal pain
- Excessive flatulence
- Incomplete evacuation
- Urgency to open bowels
- Loose stools & Diarrhoea
- Fatigue & brain fog
Conditions I can help with:
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy (PERT)
- Diverticular Disease
- Coeliac Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Cancers (including pancreatic, colorectal and gynaecological)
- Support following gastrointestinal surgery
I provide bespoke nutritional advice to help clients manage their symptoms, whatever they may be.
I combine a strong clinical background of managing complex nutritional issues with a passion for improving my client’s health, well-being, gut function, and quality of life
In order to develop a personalised and holistic treatment plan with my clients I consider both diet and non-dietary strategies.
After graduating from university I’ve had over 9 years of experience working with adult clients in the NHS and privately.
Alongside my work at the Gut Health Clinic, I continue to practice as a specialist Dietitian in one of Europe’s leading teaching hospitals where I support patients with incredibly complex gut conditions who require dietary manipulation and provision of intravenous nutrition and hydration.
- FODMAP training (Monash University)
Other things I have done
Radio interview on Voice of Islam
My Clinic Times
I currently offer an online clinic on Wednesdays from 5pm-9pm