I am a HCPC registered Dietitian with over 17 years experience working in the world of Nutrition and Dietetics, supporting clients with their nutrition needs.
Conditions I can help with:
- IBD (crohns and UC)
- Surgical stomas
- Coeliac disease
- Functional gut disorders
- Cancer of the bowel, liver, pancreas, stomach
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- Weight management
I am passionate about nutrition and well-being and I am strong believer that good nutrition improves both your body and state of mind. I like to use a friendly, practical approach developing positive and sustainable changes for my clients. My specialist areas are IBD, IBS, coeliac disease and gut health. My youngest son and I both have coeliac disease and we have to follow a lifelong gluten free diet. Living with Coeliac disease, I understand the impact of dietary restrictions and how to make changes towards eating behaviours, tailoring meals to a budget and adapting cooking methods.
- PENG clinical update (Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition group)
- Dietary advice for IBS and the Low FODMAP course
- Coeliac UK annual research Conference
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Leadership course
Other things I have done
- Cooking classes with patients in Macmillan role. Adapted recipes for patients with swallowing difficulties and taste changes
- Writing articles for dietetic magazines and other healthcare professionals
- Podcasts to share my knowledge of gut health and coeliac disease
- Low FODMAP group sessions to educate and help guide people through managing their IBS symptoms
My Clinic Times
I offer online consultations.
Online clinics: Thursdays from 9am-1pm