I’m an allergy dietitian specialising in the provision of nutritional advice for food allergies and other adverse reactions to food, including food hypersensitivity. I am also experienced in managing functional gut symptoms and am trained in the use of the low FODMAP diet. This is to manage IBS and other conditions often accompanied by troublesome symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea, fatigue, constipation, reflux and heartburn.
Conditions I can help with:
- Peanut/treenut/soy/fish/shellfish/milk/egg/wheat allergy
- Multiple food allergy
- Pollen food syndrome
- Lipid transfer protein (LTP) allergy
- Wheat and food dependent exercise induced anaphylaxis
- Delayed (non IgE-mediated) allergy
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Coeliac disease
- Histamine intolerance
- Salicylate sensitivity
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy (PERT)
- Diverticular Disease
I’m a specialist allergy dietitian who has trained in some of the UK’s leading allergy centres, including Guys Hospital and University College London Hospital.
I have an MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics and a PG Cert in Allergy from Imperial College London. I am presently pursuing an MSc Allergy from Imperial.
A background in gastroenterology and respiratory dietetics has provided me with an excellent foundation for my ultimate specialism in allergy. Working publicly in leading multi-disciplinary allergy centres means I collaborate closely with some of the UK’s top allergy consultants.
Our understanding of allergy is expanding rapidly and my ongoing training in Imperial’s Allergy MSc ensures I am abreast of the most cutting-edge research and clinical practice. The goal behind everything I do is to apply this best practice and achieve tangible improvements in my clients’ quality of life. There is much misinformation around the management of allergy and intolerance. I aim to provide accurate and considered advice that is tailored to you.
- PG Cert Allergy, Imperial College London
- Advanced Dietary Management and the Low FODMAP Diet in IBS course, Kings College London
- Parenteral and Enteral Clinical Update Course (15 ECTS postgraduate) Queen Margaret University.
Other things I have done
- Current committee member of the Food Allergy Specialist Group of the British Dietetic Association
- Member of the British Society of Allergy and Immunology (BSACI)
My Clinic Times
I currently offer an online clinic on on Mondays 9am-3pm